Address/Bank Account Information

If you need to change your address or bank details you can contact BBS directly.

Alternatively address information can be amended using 4myplan.

Personal Details

Should you wish to amend your name or marital status please send BBS the original certificates to enable them to amend your record. Any certificates will be returned by BBS via Recorded Delivery.

Tax Code

If you believe your tax code is incorrect you will need to contact HMRC directly. We can only amend your tax code once we have had confirmation from HMRC.

Pay As you Earn and Self Assessment
HM Revenue and Customs

Tel: 0300 200 3300